Love Links: Ten Things I am Loving on this Week
(I am also Loving the idea of a vacation right now!)
2. Love the DIY on how to make a custom stencil using your fav vintage fabrics found here.
3. Love the gorgeously sexy dress Mila Kunis wore to the Oscars by Elie Saab.
4. Love, Love, Love the call for random acts of kindness from Tash of the chirpy bird!
(Yes, that is her putting coins in someone's expired meter!)
5. Love everything about the "Hold Me Close, Kinetic Book" by artist Alison Jean Worman.
6. Love this beautiful altar display of treasures found via Mary Quite Contrary.
7. Love Project DISPATCHWORK! Artist Jan Vormann is patching up war torn buildings throughout the world, using colorful lego blocks. Amazing!
8. Love the idea behind Abbey's 20 in 20! She creates 20 handmade crafts in 20 days and then gives them all away to her readers. Head over to aesthetic outburst to join in on the fun!
9. Love how much James is enjoying his new Art Room! (More pics to come.)
I Love You So! Have a beautiful weekend!